- 1 cup Land O Lakes Butter Cranberry White Chocolate Chip cookies, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Land O Lakes All-Natural Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12-ounce) package white baking chips, reserve 1/2 cup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Add flour, baking soda and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed. Stir in cranberries, pecans and remaining baking chips.
- Drop dough by rounded table spoonful’s, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until light brown. Remove parchment paper with cookies onto cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Microwave reserved 1/2 cup baking chips in bowl 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth; drizzle over cookies.
I’ve been on a baking kick lately. If you’ve ever made cookies from scratch, you’ll know what I’m talking about when I say that you really need to know what you’re doing! Have you ever made cookies and those little dainty balls of cookie dough you placed perfectly two inches apart turned out to be one Cranberry White Chocolate Chip cookies that have spread all over your cookie sheet? Did you make an ugly face? I did. I’ve been trying to perfect my chocolate chip cookies so they come out just the way I like them: a little crispy on the edges but soft and under-baked in the middle with tons of chocolate chips and a touch of that salty taste to bring out the flavors! Are you craving chocolate chip cookies yet? Yeah, me too!
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 cubes) butter
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup dried cranberries
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup pecans, chopped (optional, but highly recommended)
Heat oven to 350.
Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Slowly add the flour mixture to the cream mixture. Stir until incorporated. Add the dried cranberries, white chocolate, and pecans. Mix until combined
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheets. Bake the cookies until the edges are set and beginning to brown but the centers are still soft and puffy about 10-14 minutes.